The Crosby Straightpoint BOLT, Bolt On Line Tensiometer, is a lightweight wire rope tension meter or shunt tension meter for fast and accurate measurement of tensions up to 20,000lb or 10,000kg and up to 1.25” or 32mm diameter.
The BOLT is specifically designed to be mounted permanently on wire rope or cable to monitor the tension.
Manufactured, using an integral, high-accuracy, wireless module the BOLT can also be paired with and transmit load data to a Crosby SP Handheld plus (SW-HHP), which will enable you to read up to four simultaneously.
Constructed from aerospace-grade aluminium, the BOLT digital tensiometer is lightweight and easy to handle and operates on wires that are already under tension. Once installed it enables the operator to quickly check tension on cables or wire ropes set at any angle.
Multiple drop tested from 3 metres or 10 feet.
Inclusive of an SW-D dongle, to make on-the-spot calibrations to achieve greater accuracy of 2-3%; standard factory accuracy is 3-5%.
- SW-HHP long-range 2.4GHz version providing an industry-leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft
- INSIGHT Software multi-channel display and datalogging, connect 126 BOLT’s, wireless range of 700m or 2300ft
- LoadConnect Software connect up to 16 load cells per base station no max range, see live data from any distance (coming soon)
• Proprietary 2.4 GHz Wireless
• Leading Wireless Range of 1000m/3280ft when connected to SW-HHP
• Unrivalled Battery Life of 1200hrs
• Internal Antennae
• Remote On-Off from handheld display or software
• Leave mounted in a permanent position on a wire rope or cable
• Guy wire maintenance and monitoring on cell towers, bridges, flare stacks, antennas and masts.
• Guy wire Tower Plumb and Tension
• EHS guy wire, Turnbuckle tensioner.
• Architectural wire rope installations
• Median cable barrier tensioning
• Utility cable overhead line monitoring
• Governor & compensating wire rope maintenance
• Zip lines & assault course testing
• Metro, tram and rail transit electric wires & catenary testing
• Ski lifts
• Tensioned trellis systems
- 2-year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
SUPPLIED WITH THE FOLLOWING AS STANDARD
- Calibration & proof test certificate
- Multi-lingual user manual
- RFID Tagged